Happie Bamboo Competition - Christmas Hamper Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Happie Bamboo a brand of Vind Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 95 Koetong Parade, Mt Eliza, 3930 Victoria, Australia
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Vind Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The entry fee to this competition is to purchase any product from Happie Bamboo, either via www.happiebamboo.com or direct from a Happie Bamboo representative at one of the markets the business will attend
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.happiebamboo.com
- Only one entry will be accepted per purchase. Multiple entries from the same person are valid, as long as they are made as separate purchases on different dates
- Closing date for entry will be 15 December 2019 11.59PM AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter..
- Entry is open to Australian residents. Multiple entries per individual will be accepted.
- To enter the competition, participants must purchase a Happie Bamboo product (no minimal value) and if in person, provide first name and valid email address to enter the competition
- At the end of the competition, Vind Pty Ltd, trading as Happie Bamboo will draw the winner from a valid entries at random on Monday the 16th of December 2019 and notify the winner via email.
The prize is as follows:
The prize is a Happie Bamboo CHristmas hamper including a Happie Bamboo Bottle.Tea Tumbler, a Happie Bamboo Bowl with suction & spoon, a Happie Bamboo Family Bamboo toothbrush starter pack and a Happie bamboo bow tie, cuff link and pocket square set packaged in a special Happie Bamboo Christmas Bag (valued at over $170) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize includes free standard postage to any Australian residential address,
The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner on how and when the prize is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Victorian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Vind Pty Ltd and not to any other party.